Film Genres Worksheet University Of Phoenix Material Assignment HelpSeptember 26, 2021
Fill In The Missing Information From The Balance Sheet Answer Lightspeed IndustrSeptember 26, 2021
Film for post: SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS
Write (due Thursday, Day 3)
Using specific examples from your chosen film, construct a discussion post.
- Describe each of the three basic categories of sound (dialogue, sound effects, and music).
- Explain how the different categories of sound are being used in your chosen film.Assess the impact of sound in establishing the theme.
- How does the use of sound inform the mood of the scene, or the film overall?
- Can you identify specific sounds in your film that allow you to infer a particular genre?
- Since each category of sound may produce a range of effects, how might you characterize the effects in your film? For example, realistic and expected sound effects may have a different effect on a viewer than exaggerated or unexpected ones.
- Assess how the scene or sequence would play differently if you changed or removed a key category of sound.
You must use at least two outside sources
1 Running head: SNOW-WHITE AND SEVEN DWARFS SOUND ANALYSIS Snow-White and Seven Dwarfs Sound AnalysisStudent’s NameInstitution 2 SNOW-WHITE AND SEVEN DWARFS SOUND ANALYSISSnow-White and Seven…